‘The Banks of Green Willow’: a concert at All Saints Parish Church, Loughborough
21 March 2015
Saturday March 21st 2015 – 7.30 pm – All Saints Parish Church, Steeple Row, Loughborough
The concert is dedicated to the memory of the fallen and will mark the culmination of work to reposition the Great War memorials in All Saints Church.
The programme reflects the Great War theme and consists of
- Butterworth: The Banks of Green Willow
- Howells: Elegy solo viola Richard Muncey
- Duparc: Orchestral Songs: soprano Elizabeth Ryder
- Vaughan Williams: Symphony No 3 ‘Pastoral’
Tickets cost £10.00 (£9.00 concessions) and £3.00 for accompanied children under 16.
They are available by the following means:
- from the box office on 07718 153117
- by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- via Paypal on charnwodorchestra.org.uk
- directly from members of the orchestra; or
- on the door on the night.
Refreshments will be available (wine, juice and a real ale bar.)